CONTACT INFORMATION AS THE THE BATTLE CONTINUES!
So what can you do? Keep the pressure up on your representatives in the House to maintain the conservative agenda.
Rodney Frelinghuysen, 11th district, 202.225.5034, www.frelinghuysen.house.gov
Leonard Lance, 7th district, 202.225.5361, www.lance.house.gov
Scott Garrett, 5th district, 202.225.4465, www.garrett.house.gov
Stay Engaged or We Lose it All!
As we come to the final year of Obama's presidency, facing the threat of a third Obama term from HIllary Clinton, we have seven resolutions that will help make 2016 a better year for you and for our beloved Republic. In making, and keeping, these resolutions we need to remember that we need to stay engaged or we lose it all!
We have seen how Obama has taken away or limited our:
- Freedom of choice with doctors and insurance through ObamaCare
- National respect and security overseas through "leading from behind"
- Economic strength through debt and overregulation
- Opportunity for a stronger energy independence by attacking coal and blocking the Keystone XL pipeline
- Traditional moral values and religious freedom
- Right to self defense and the 2nd amendment freedoms
- Border and homeland security through executive actions protecting illegal aliens and wannabe terrorists
Now Hillary wants to continue the Obama legacy. We cannot sit back and let that happen, for the sake of our families, children, grandchildren, and our posterity.
Here are the seven resolutions we suggest.
1. Register, you cannot fight a battle if you are not armed. If you are not registered, please do so. If you are, well you have one resolution completed already. You can get registration information at http://morriselections.org/voters/form-register.asp
2.Encourage one like minded friend to register. You can probably think of people who share your values who are not registered. There is strength in numbers. Here are some talking points to remind people about. http://www.nonprofitvote.org/documents/2011/11/top-10-reasons-to-get-out-and-vote.pdf
3. Sign up for one Self Governance class. There are many options, including one you can take from the comfort of your home. You can find classes at https://centerforselfgovernance.com/ and search for classes by state.
4. Attend one Morris Country Freeholder board meeting. They are on Wednesday's twice a month at 7:00 PM in the Freeholder Public Meeting Room 555 in the Administration and Records Building located at 10 Court Street Morristown, NJ 07960. You can find the schedule here, http://morriscountynj.iqm2.com/Citizens/Default.aspx.
5. Attend one Tea Party or conservative meeting in the upcoming months. There are a few to choose from and we send out emails on upcoming meetings. You can sign up to our email list by clicking on the link at the top of the page or towards the bottom, just look above where it says spam free marketing.
6. Commit yourself to a Presidential candidate who best supports the Constitution. Remember the quote attributed to Ronald Reagan “The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally – not a 20 percent traitor.” While one of the candidates may not be right all the time, we know for sure the one who will be wrong all the time.
7. Vote in the national elections. They are being held on Tuesday November 8.
As a reminder, we
will send out meeting details in advance of any meeting, if
there is a meeting. There is no meeting this month. When there is a meeting,
the Morris County Tea Party's normal meeting date is the fouth Tuesday of the
month at the Morris County Library at 7 pm at 30 East Hanover Road in Whippany.
Chris Smith, 4th district, 202.225.3765, www.chrissmith.house.gov
Frank LoBiondo, 2nd district, 202.225.6572, www.lobiondo.house.gov
Jon Runyan, 3rd district, 202.225.4765, www.runyan.house.gov
Join the Battle, Become a Morris County Tea Party Member
The question to all of us is what will we do in response to Obama’s attack on the Tea Party? We cannot let the work we have done, the sacrifices we have made in the past, just fade away as some distant memory, along with the Tea Party. At this time we call on you, the Americans who have stood up to Obama’s tyranny for years now, to recommit and renew your membership and sign up today online at by clicking here. Your active support for this year and upcoming years is essential to continuing our growth to include all of Morris County and partnering with other Tea Party groups throughout Northern New Jersey. Your support will impact our activities and will enable us to bring you insightful, important and interesting speakers to our meetings, keep the pressure on our elected officials to stand by their conservative principles, and keep you connected with like-minded patriots.
Please sign up today online by clicking here or download the application and write a check for $25 to Morris County Tea Party and send to Morris County Tea Party, 45 Park Place South, Suite 255, Morristown, NJ 07960. Our 2016 Annual meeting in January 19 at the 7 pm at the Morris County Library.
We will be conducting elections for MCTP Board positions in January and all dues paying active members are eligible to take part. So please renew your dues online and be active at our meetings.
The Morris County Tea Party
Local Contact Info for the House of Representative Reps in our Region and the Governor
Keep the pressure on our representative by calling your Representative at (202) 224- 3121 or at the numbers below.
30 Schuyler Place, Morristown, NJ 07960 - (973) 984-0711
425 North Avenue East, Westfield, NJ 07090 - (908) 518-7733
23 Royal Road, Suite 101, Flemington, NJ 08822 - (908) 788-6900
266 Harristown Rd, Suite 104, Glen Rock, NJ 07452 - (201) 444-5454
83 Spring Street, Suite 302A, Newton, NJ 07860 - (973) 300-2000
1540 Kuser Rd Suite A-9, Hamilton, NJ 08619 – (609) 585-7878
108 Lacey Road, Suite 38 A, Whiting Shopping Center. Whiting NJ 08759 – (732-350-2300)
Governor Chris Christie (609) 292-6000